some of my fav items from Amazon, do get them....

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Practising Card Manipulations

Hey folks, ever tried and practised card manipulations or even ever thought to start practising. I am aware that practising manipulations could be dreadfull, but remember folks practise is the main key to achieve goals. If you are thinking to start practising card manipulations, then do watch videos which are available on youtube, watch various magicians, how they perform, what are there styles, but remember do not try and copy a particular magicians style, try to create your own.

The main steps to start practising card manipulations is, to start with card fanning, its the best way to practise, get the feel of it and also fannings looks impressive to any card manipulation routine. I still remember when I started practising fannings, it took months for my first fan, and trust me I was so happy that i could not believe it. Practise using both hands. Also if you can go on and purchase Jeff McBrides videos in card manipulations, they are 3 volumes. They are by far the best card manipulations videos available in todays market of our time.

Folks, without wasting much time, go and start practising manipulations and do let me know how you are progressing, any questions please ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for posting, your post will be moderated and posted if valid